...because there is a little country living in all of us



Monday, December 24, 2012

Guest Post at Dreamy Whites!

Merry Christmas!  It's finally here!  All the anticipation and preparations taper off as we begin to enjoy the fruits of our labor.  Family has all arrived and gathered together, the food is prepared and all the presents are wrapped.  Nothing left to do but enjoy and savor every moment!  What about you?  What are your plans for this special day?  I would love to hear! 




I am thrilled to be invited back as a guest on Maria's fabulous blog, Dreamy Whites!  Thank you so much, Maria!  I am sharing my French Favori mosaic platter there!  Please head over to read all about it.  *Click Here* 








On another note before I go, can I quickly ask a huge favor of you?  I want to try something new here.  Can you inbox me a clear photo of your beautifully, decorated Christmas tree to mgmarcusse@gmail.com?  I would like to gather them all together on my next post for our own little Rusty Hinge Festival of Trees!  If you would like to join in on the fun, please send them to me before Friday, December 28, including your name or blog for a link back.  





"And she gave birth to her firstborn, a son.  She wrapped him in cloths and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn."
Luke 2:7


I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas!




Maria ~Rusty Hinge





12 comments:

  1. Merry merry Xmas darling.....love from me ...enjoy these days.....thanks for your friendship.....love you ...Ria...xxx...

    *
    **
    ***
    ****
    *****
    *******
    *********
    *
    *

    ReplyDelete

  2. Je vous souhaite un très joyeux noël à vous et tous les vôtres ainsi qu'une heureuse année 2013.

    Gros bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Maria! I wish you a very Merry Christmas with your family in your beautiful home! With love, Geli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, your photos are just gorgeous! I love them. And how totally fun for you to be guest posting on such a beautiful blog! Love Dreamy Whites.
    I would love to send you a photo of my Christmas tree but I am out of town and for some reason I can receive email but not send it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas! Your feature over at Dreamy Whites was beautiful, as always! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria,
    Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.
    Greetings from Germany
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas! lovely photos....so pretty and bright

    xo+blessings,
    Anne Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. King of Kings and Lord of Lords ....

    so very festive dear!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just popped in to wish you a very happy and blessed new year!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Maria,
    somehow my last post here didn't get through, oh well!
    Anyway glad I came back so I can tell you again how amazing I find your decorations. Your house is gorgeous inside and out!
    Love your use of red accents although I'm a neutral color lover.
    Hope you've got my e-mail with the x-mas tree photos!
    Happy 2013 to you and yours wishes you
    Carola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria