...because there is a little country living in all of us



Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

Good afternoon, everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful week!  Do you have any special plans for the Memorial Day weekend?  I love summer holidays most because they are so carefree and laid back.  I am very excited to take a trip over to the Burley Park Flea Market on Monday!  I try to make it there at least once a year.  It is held Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, and the first Sunday of August and October.  I hope to bring home lots of wonderful treasures that I will be sure to show you later!


Today, I want to share with you some pictures of my living room!



I snagged this cute barrel at a local garage sale.  It makes the perfect end table!



This wonderful french basket is from Maria at her Dreamy Whites online store.  She sells the most amazing french farmhouse antiques.  I would buy one of everything, if I could!



I made these Allium blooms from dark purple yarn and twigs picked from my yard.







I love all kinds of glass bottles and how the light shines through them when they are grouped together.  I picked these antique seltzer bottles up from Yasmine's home and garden shop, Maison Reve!







Last, but not least, my favorite find of all... a huge rose painting framed with antique ceiling tin tiles.  I love the shabby and chic look it adds to our living room.
Well, thank-you for showing interest and coming back to check in!  I love sharing with you and you are greatly appreciated!

Have a wonderful Memorial Day!

Maria ~Rusty Hinge

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maria--
    Did you make the clock with the black roman numerals? I love that.
    I used to use a cart just like your coffee table when I worked in a furniture factory in Holland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. كل سلسلة أسودHow to earn one million in the most short time by wholesale-dress.net

    يجعلهذااللباسبلديالشتاءالدافئةكالربيع

    ملابستجعلكتشعربأنكأصغرسنا,وأكثرجاذبية,وأكثرجمالا
    الخصر قابل للتعديل

    ReplyDelete
  3. كل سلسلة أسودHow to earn one million in the most short time by wholesale-dress.net

    يجعلهذااللباسبلديالشتاءالدافئةكالربيع

    ملابستجعلكتشعربأنكأصغرسنا,وأكثرجاذبية,وأكثرجمالا
    الخصر قابل للتعديل

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I love hearing from you and appreciate all of your comments. It's a treat to read each one!
Love,
Maria